For over two decades, the New Orleans Police & Justice Foundation has led the private efforts of the citizens of New Orleans to make our city a safer place to live, work, and visit. We owe our many successes to the exceptional leadership of our Board of Directors, made up of community leaders who volunteer their time and energy in the pursuit of a safer future.
This month NOPJF is proud to welcome three new trustees to our Board of Directors:
Benjamin Tiller – Principal, The Berger Company, Inc. – Benjamin oversees numerous real estate projects throughout the greater New Orleans area, and is a key executive and Principal at The Berger Company. In addition to joining the NOPJF, he serves on the board of the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra and the New Orleans Redevelopment Authority.
Alan Franco – Alan is a Partner of Magnolia Marketing LLC, a holding company that involves investments in the beverage alcohol industry. He is former President of the Jewish Federation of Greater New Orleans and member of the Executive Committee of the National World War II Museum. Currently, he is a trustee of the Goldring and Woldenberg Foundations of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Lawrence (Larry) DeMarcay – Partner, Fowler Rodriguez – Larry is a licensed practicing attorney in Louisiana, Texas and Florida, focusing on litigation based experience in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Admiralty/ Maritime, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Transportation, Real Estate, Construction, Administrative Law and Corporate Law.
Our 2017 Executive Committee includes:
- Greg Rusovich, Board Chairman – CEO, Transoceanic Trading
- Rick Haase, Board Vice Chairman – President, Latter & Blum, Inc
- Robert W. Brown, Treasurer – Career Coach, Business Career Coaching Center University of New Orleans
- Jim Cook – General Manager, Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- Karen Deblieux – New Orleans Market President, Capital One Bank
- Brooke Duncan – Partner, Adams and Reese, LLP
- Terry Ebbert (Ret) – CEO, Ebbert and Associates
- Aimee Freeman – Aimee Freeman Consulting, Boutique Business Strategy Firm
- Stephen Kupperman – Founding member, Barrasso Usdin Kupperman Freeman & Sarver, L.L.C.,
- Jim Letten – Attorney, Butler Snow
- Sandy Shilstone – Marketing and PR, Shilstone Consulting, LLC
- Tom Winingder – Real Estate Development, Winingder Enterprises